Saturday, February 20, 2010

really wide angle

Photobucket
I have alot of work to do this weekend so naturally i am playing with images that are not important whatsoever.
This is just a shot of my tv room that i took with a 24mm lens and a wide angle video lens held up to the front of it. I have done some shots in the past using this lens but more with a 28mm or 35mm lens behind the video lens so it does not give me a complete circle. You may be able to find some of these old lenses at yard sales or at friends houses that dont use them anymore. My dad just gave me a couple from an old kodak point and shoot. They are the kind that you screw onto the front of the kodak lens to make it a wide angle or tele.
I almost forgot to mention that this is an hdr image made up of three photos.

No comments: