Sunday, March 18, 2012

engagement photo

Photobucket
I had an engagement photo session this weekend and was truly thrilled with the results.
I could not have asked for a better couple, and the red dress was incredible.
I tried to keep the shoot spontaneous and fun and to help me accomplish that i kept my flashes in the bag.
I shot 90 percent of the images with available light, even some with the sun behind them and exposed for their faces.
In this photo i laid down on the bridge with a 24mm lens and had them run towards me. I set camera focus to continuous and the drive speed to continuous low. I was lucky that more shots were in focus than were out as they would go through areas of shadow and then bright light. I kept the aperature set to f2.8, iso 100, and shutter speed wherever it fell.
I have only had a chance to go through a couple of the photos but will be adding more very soon.

No comments: