Friday, February 19, 2010

building at sunrise

Photobucket
I am not usually in a parking lot at 6:30 in the morning but today was an exception. I had a shoot in moncton last night and stayed at a downtown delta hotel. I had to be to work early today so i was up at 6 and loading my camera gear into the car a half hour later. As i was loading i noticed the sky and the amazing tones it had. I was tired, did not want to delay my trip home any longer, but had to take a photo. This building was the closest thing to my car so it became the secondary subject.
I truly wish i could enjoy and photograph the spectacular 15 minutes of magic light every morning, but that would mean getting out of bed. And i really like my bed.
I shot this at iso 800, f2 and 1/20sec with a 50mm 1.4 lens.
I much prefer this image viewed larger.

No comments: